Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Miracle Tree

There is a tree out my kitchen window.  It is an apple tree of sorts but I have started calling it the "Miracle Tree."  This is mainly due to the fact that it grows two different types of apples.  Yes, you read that right.  To prove it to you I have taken a few pictures for your viewing pleasure. 


As you can see it is growing two very distinct apples.  Some apples that are very small and dark red, I am almost inclined to think these aren't really apples but not really sure what else to call them; and no, they are not crab apples which is what we thought at first.  The other apples are bigger with more of a varied color, they actually look like a Gala apple but smaller in size.
So instead of wondering about this tree as I have been doing all summer, now that all the leaves are gone and I can actually see the apples from my kitchen window, I simply look out as I am doing the dishes and marvel at how pretty these two fruits look together growing on the same tree and wonder if maybe it was done on purpose somehow simply for my viewing pleasure.

What is something you marvel at or get simple pleasures from?

No comments:

Post a Comment