- Delicious red cups full of delicious coffee, and the conversation that came with it
- An equally delicious little girl that smiles every time you look at her, she does a heart good
- A not so little anymore boy who just absorbs everything put in front of him. This book happened to be on pulleys and the like (thank you Uncle Todd)
- The joy of reading, even at such a young age
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Monday, February 13, 2012
- A quiet place to rest
- A smiling, laughing little girl. She seems to be forever laughing
- The man who makes her smile and laugh and never seems to get tired of doing it
- Something soft to knit and the little head it will soon go on
- Little hands that want to cut
- Random toys left out that were so enjoyed the day before
- The book that quiets my mind
- Watching the birds at work, always so busy and seemingly happy. Maybe I could learn a little something from them
- A little boy who wants to wrestle, but his reserve at wearing the singlet. He's getting there...
- Not having to do all the dishes
Thursday, February 9, 2012
- What better to start with than a BOOM!
- And how about a little bit from the 90's?
- One from the Late Amy Winehouse.
- And who can't help but laugh when listening to this one!! Don't forget the "wiggle wiggle wiggle" gentlemen!!
- Feel the beat
- And who doesn't need a good feeling every once in awhile?
- I hate to say it but boots and boys? Yes please!
- Time for a little breather? Are you sweating yet? Try this one on for size! Just a bit of info to help out here - a ten cent pistol is (as defined by urban dictionary) Drugs (usually heroin) laced with lethal amounts of poison. Arsenic is common. Used as revenge against addicts and dealers alike
- Now for a little Gossip because you all know you do it!
- And this one because who hasn't felt the pain of typing with exceedingly long fingernails?!
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Friday, February 3, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been challenged!
My sister and I have become a little obsessed with Instagram, a cool way to take and display photos from your iPhone! (Try Webstagram on your computer if you don't have an iPhone)
One of the ladies we both happen to follow put this challenge up today! We decided to accept!
What a fun way to challenge ourselves and see if we can't find a new way of looking at the world!