Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Adventuring!

This is basically our "backyard."  This is what we see when we look down the road and up the hill out our front door.  This is where we go when we want to get out of the house and do a bit of adventuring!  This is also something to miss when we leave here.  We can only hope we can find things just as rewarding wherever we end up going!














This last one has to be my favorite of the group!  Coming from the plains where you can see forever in every direction I often feel closed in when I look up at the mountains.  As beautiful as our particular mountains happen to be there is still that bit of panic of not being able to see as far as I would like.  This spot proves it all wrong, looking out this way gives me that peace only wide open spaces can give a girl from the plains.  I guess you just have to go to the top of the mountain and look down to see forever!

1 comment:

  1. Daddy and I are going to miss that drive a lot. It's a beautiful drive and loved making it to see you. Lorrie

    ReplyDelete