Friday, May 20, 2011

Pork Chops and Mashed Potatoes

I have been on a mission to clean out my freezer.  We are getting close to moving and I know from experience that frozen food does not move very well.
So on my exploration of the freezer the other day I found at the bottom of the pile a package of two pork chops that had been forgotten back in the depths.  I saw them and knew what we were having for supper!  Fried Pork chops and mashed potatoes with pork gravy!  If I had thought about supper earlier than 45 minutes before supper I could have made fresh bread to go with all of it but it takes at a minimum of 2 hours so that was out of the question unfortunately.  This meal also would have had broccoli with it but my kids are notorious for getting into the fridge and finding the things that are going to be used in a meal and eating them for snacks.  Oh well, it was pretty tasty all the same; especially the gravy!

1 comment:

  1. Is it all gone or is there still time to get there? By the way good picture. M

    ReplyDelete